IMO FD LIMIT SWITCHES
Heavy duty limit switches with snap-action contacts and positive break according to BS/EN60947-5-1.
- Bifurcated contacts for low resistance and high reliability – suitable for switching low-level electronic currents
- Double-break contacts with electrically separate NO and NC circuits in conformity with VDE 0660 part 206
- 10A 500VAC/600VDC rated
- Lever types can be user-set to switch by clockwise movement only, anti-clockwise only or both
- Turret head position rotatable in 90° increments
- Centre-position indicator arrow – lever actuators
- Wide range of actuators
- Single and triple cable entry models
- Removable contact block for ease of wiring
- Metal or plastic housing options
- IP66 according to BS EN60947-1
- FD and FP dimensions in accordance with EN50041
- UL and CUL approved
For further information relating to this product or any others from our IMO range, please call us on 01603 403 190, or alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to request a free quotation or to purchase any of our products.