IMO FR LIMIT SWITCHES
Compact limit switches with snap-action contacts and positive break according to BS/EN60947-5-1
- Bifurcated contacts for low resistance and high reliability – suitable for switching low-level electronic currents
- Double-break contacts with electrically separate NO and NC circuits in conformity with VDE 0660 part 206
- 10A 500VAC/600VDC rated
- Turret head position rotatable in 90° increments
- Centre-position indicator arrow – lever actuators
- Wide range of actuators
- Single and dual cable entry models
- Removable contact block for ease of wiring
- Metal or plastic housing options
- IP65 according to BS EN 60947-1
- FM and FR dimensions in accordance with EN50047 with dual fixing centres: 20 and 22mm
- UL and CUL approved
As well as being recognised for their high quality, reliability and cost-efficiency, IMO products are also backed up by warranty periods of up to five years and complies with all relevant international standards and approvals. IMO has grown from its UK base to become a global manufacturer and supplier of industrial control and electrical products with logistic centres in Europe, North America and China.
For further information relating to this product or any others within the IMO Precision Controls product range, please call us on 01603 403 190, or alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to request a free quotation or to purchase any of our products.