FMP MEDIUM-PRESSURE INLINE FILTERS
With over 35 years experience in the hydraulics industry alone, we believe we are very well placed to supply a wide range of hydraulic products as well as advising on a whole host of hydraulic applications.
The FMP inline filters have working pressures of up to 320 bar. They are able to work within a temperature range of -25° C to +110° C. An introduction to filters data sheet can be accessed here and an operating and maintenance data sheet can also be accessed here.
These filters are made up of the following materials:
Head: Cast Iron (Chemical Heat Treatment)
- Housing: Steel (Chemical Heat Treatment)
- Bypass Valve: Brass
- Reverse Flow: Steel (Series 135 – 320 only)
- Check Valve: Steel
- Bodies compatible with: Mineral oils to ISO 2943 – aqueous emulsions, synthetic fluids, water/glycol
- Filter elements compatible with: Mineral oils to ISO 2943 – aqueous emulsions, synthetic fluids, water/glycol
- Nitrile (NBR) seals series A, compatible: Mineral oils to ISO 2943 – aqueous emulsions, synthetic fluids, water/glycol
- V series FPM seals, compatible with: synthetic fluids, type HS-HFDR-HFDS-HFDU to ISO 2943
For further information regarding this product or any of our other product lines, feel free to call us on 01603 403 190, or alternatively, email us at email@example.com today to request a free quotation or to purchase any of our items.