MPF RETURN LINE FILTERS
We possess over 35 years experience in the hydraulics industry alone making us an ideal candidate to source and supply products based on your hydraulic needs and applications.
The MPF return line filters have working pressures of up to 8 bar. They are able to work within a temperature range of -25° C to +110° C. An introduction to filters data sheet can be accessed here and an operating and maintenance data sheet can also be accessed here.
These filters are made up of the following materials:
Head: Aluminium (Nylon, Only MPF 020)
- Cover: Zytel (MPF 020/030/100/104), Aluminium (MPF 180/184/190/194/400/450/750)
- Bowl: Nylon
- Housings compatible with: Mineral oils to ISO 2943 – aqueous emulsions, synthetic fluids, water and glycol
- Filter elements compatible with: Mineral oils to ISO 2943, synthetic fluids, aqueous emulsions, synthetic fluids, water and glycol (series W required).
- NBR seals series A, compatible with: Mineral oils to ISO 2943 – aqueous emulsions, synthetic fluids, water and glycol
- FPM seals series V, compatible with: synthetic fluids, type HS-HFDR-HFDS-HFDU to ISO 2943
For further information regarding this range of products, or any of our other product lines, feel free to call us on 01603 403 190, or alternatively, email us at email@example.com today to request a free quotation or to purchase any of our items.