ABSORBENTS – SPILKLEEN STANDARD CHEMICAL PADS
Here at Parker Hydraulics and Pneumatics Ltd, we stock and supply Fosse Liquitrol’s range of Spilkleen Standard Chemical Pads throughout the United Kingdom which is available on our same day despatch service. As an official distributor, we are able to source and supply all of Fosse’s products quickly and more competitively priced than our rivals.
Simple and Effective
Our range of Spilkleen Plus Light Weight Chemical Pads are a melt blown, ultrasonically bonded pad that delivers an absorbency rate of 0.4 litres per pad and are designed to absorb a wide range of aggressive and non-aggressive chemicals.
They are bonded for increased strength with a dimpled design that quickens the wicking process for rapid absorption and are perforated to allow for economical usage and versatility.
- Light weight melt blown pad for increased absorbency
- Ultrasonically bonded for increased strength
- Dimpled design for rapid absorption
- Perforated for economical usage
- Ideal for use on a wide range of aggressive and non-aggressive chemicals
- Available in packs of 200
- Absorbs 0.4 litres per pad
- Dimensions: 50cm x 40cm
- Available in boxes, bales, small boxes, rolls and small bag formats
Order Codes: SK-05-302 (Box Quantity 200)
For further information relating to this product or on any of our other items, please call us today on 01603 403 190, or alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to request a free quotation or to purchase this product.