ABSORBENTS – LOOSE ABSORBENT GRANULES – SPILKLEEN SUPERPLUS GRANULES
Here at Parker Hydraulics and Pneumatics Ltd, we stock Fosse Liquitrol’s Spilkleen SuperPlus granules in large quantities making it readily available on our same day despatch service throughout the United Kingdom. This product is used in a wide variety of industries both domestically and internationally and is known for its high quality and extreme reliability.
As an official Fosse Liquitrol distributor, we are able to source and supply all products within their range quickly and cheaply in comparison to our competitors. Our range of Fosse products are available for individual/single or bulk sale depending on your needs with price breaks available depending on quantities.
Spilkleen Super Plus is a cellulose based granule manufactured from 100% recycled paper. A formidable absorber of oils, fuels, cutting fluids and mild chemicals this non-flammable granule can absorb up to three times the amount of liquid that a clay based granule can hold. Odourless and virtually dust free the Spilkleen Super Plus is the unrivalled absorber for indoor spillages.
- Economically sound – extremely effective product for a competitive price.
- Highly absorbent – absorbency capacity of 15 litres for a 6kg bag.
- Virtually dust free
- Odourless – conceals and traps unpleasant smells.
- Environmentally friendly – made from 100% recycled paper representing a biodegradable and chemically inert product.
- Lightweight paper granules for ease of handling.
- A quintessential product for indoor spills, such as oil, fuels and some mild chemicals.
For further information relating to this product or any of our other items, please call us today on 01603 403 190, or alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to request a free quotation or to purchase this item.