ABSORBENTS – SPILKLEEN STANDARD MAINTENANCE PADS
Here at Parker Hydraulics and Pneumatics Ltd, we stock and supply Fosse Liquitrol’s range of Spilkleen Standard Maintenance Pads in numerous box sizes readily available for despatch on our same day service throughout the United Kingdom. As an official distributor for this product range, we are able to source and supply them quickly and cheaply in comparison to our competitors.
Simple and Effective
Our range of Spilkleen Standard 100 Light Weight Maintenance Pads are a melt blown, ultrasonically bonded pad that delivers an absorbency rate of 0.5 litres per pad and are designed to absorb most oil and water based liquids including paints, solvents, coolants and mild chemicals.
They are bonded for increased strength with a dimpled design that speeds up the wicking process for rapid absorption as well as being perforated to allow for economical usage and improved versatility.
- Light weight melt blown pads for increased absorbency
- Ultrasonically bonded for increased strength
- Dimpled design for rapid absorption
- Perforated for economical usage
- Ideal for use indoors on most oil and water based liquids
- Available in packs of 100
- Absorbs 0.5 litres per pad
- Dimensions: 50cm x 40cm
- Available in boxes, bales, small boxes, rolls and small bag formats
Order Codes: SK-05-104 (Box Quantity 100), SK-05-103 (Box Quantity 200)
For further information relating to this product or any of our other range of items, please call us today on 01603 403 190, or alternatively, email us at email@example.com today to request a free quotation or to purchase this item.