FESTO PNEUMATIC TRAINING COURSES
FESTO MODERN INDUSTRIAL PNUEMATIC TRAINING – FUNDAMENTALS – P111
Designed as a general introduction, this Festo P111 pneumatic training course aims to familiarise delegates with the design, construction and operation of pneumatic components. This includes the interpretation of circuit diagrams and symbols as well as the construction of control systems.
This pneumatic training course covers the use of compressed air for pneumatic control and as a signalling medium. A complete overview is given, covering compressors, storage, dryers and distribution as well as the design, construction and operation of a range of actuators, valves and ancillary equipment. The relevant ISO symbols are introduced and included in the circuit diagrams.
Practical sessions give delegates the opportunity to put theory into practice. Working from the diagrams they have produced, delegates have to select the correct components from a range of equipment and build the circuits, making the necessary adjustments for pressure, flow and sequence.
A strong emphasis is placed on safety and appropriate working practices throughout the course, especially during the practical sessions.
All personnel involved with the design, installation, maintenance, operation and servicing of industrial pneumatic equipment and basic control systems.
A general engineering background is advised but no specific knowledge of pneumatics is needed as this will be covered within the pneumatic training course.
On completion of this hydraulic training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the units and measurement scales associated with compressed air systems
- Recognise pneumatic symbols drawn to the relevant standards (ISO 1219)
- Understand the functioning of standard pneumatic cylinders and valves
- Read pneumatic circuit diagrams
- Construct simple pneumatic controls
- Understand safe practice
N.B. Course contents are only a guide and will be covered as far as time permits.
Further courses are also available upon request.
Contact us for further information.
- Advantages and disadvantages of air
- SI units and conversions
- Theory of air and gas laws
- Overview of compressors, dryers and distribution
- The service unit distribution
- Single acting cylinders ISO symbols
- Directional and solenoid operated valves
- Direct and indirect control
- Valve port labelling
- Circuit diagram layout
- Double acting cylinders
- Logic valves including shuttle valves and two pressure valves
- Component layout pressure valves
- Speed control including flow control valves, quick exhaust valves
- Timing valves
Courses take place over three days and are available in-house or at one of our national training centres. Practical exercises are used throughout the whole course. Candidates will also use FluidSIM, a Festo software package for the design and simulation of fluid power circuits.
To discuss this seminar in more detail, please contact Parker Hydraulics and Pneumatics Ltd on (01603) 403 190 or alternatively, contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING FESTO P111 TRAINING COURSES
|01/06/2015 – 03/06/2015||Northampton||£825.00|